One Way

In John chapter 14 verses 1-6, Jesus said:

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me…"

And in Matthew 7:13-14 he says:

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Again, in Luke 9:23 Jesus says:

"Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.""

As Christians we travel a narrow road. Ultimately, as true followers of Christ, there is only One Way we should be traveling: "Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil." (Proverbs 4:25-27)

Well, this is my first blog, and I have no idea how regular I'll be, but my primary goal in writing is to inspire, entertain, and encourage through personal reflection on the Word of God.

In Christ,
Ellie Faggion

Comments

  1. hey Ellie!!!(: It's Lindsey! congrats on making a blog! love you!<3

    ~lindsey~
    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Matter

Gracious Speech - Part 2

Dance Before the Lord